Another innovation from Google, web browser application – Google Chrome. Browser combines minimal design with sophisticated technology that allows faster access to web, stable, secure, and easy. Google Chrome open source is developed and is currently available for Windows XP and Windows Vista. (Mac and Linux versions are still in development stage).
- All in one unified box serves all your browsing needs, web search, web history, address bar. With suggestions as you type.
- Every time you open a new tab, you’ll see a visual sampling of your most visited sites, most used search engines, and recently bookmarked pages and closed tabs.
- Use web apps without opening your browser. Application shortcuts can directly load your favorite online apps.
- You can drag tabs out of the browser to create new windows, gather multiple tabs into one window or arrange your tabs however you wish — quickly and easily.
- Every tab you’re using is run independently in the browser, so if one app crashes it won’t take anything else down.
- Don’t want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
- Google Chrome warns you if you’re about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
- Want to bookmark a web page? Just click the star icon at the left edge of the address bar and you’re done.
- When you switch to Google Chrome, you can pick up where you left off with all the bookmarks and passwords from your existing browser.
- No intrusive download manager; you see your download’s status at the bottom of your current window.
*) You will get the setup file about 477 KB when downloading Google Chrome. After you execute the file, the setup file then downloading and installing the complete Google Chrome program files (the installer file will be downloaded measuring approximately 26.5 MB).